What are the basic fruit carving tools?
FRUIT CARVING TOOLS
1. THAI KNIFE
* It is used for detailed carvings that require slim and sharp blade, thanks to its ergonomic handle and we acquire freedom of movements during the carving process.
2. “PARROT KNIFE” ON DIFFERENT SHAPES
* It is used depending the size and the inclination of the blade from the carving, cutting and also peeling.
3. TOOLS OF CARVING ‘U” “V” and “W”
* The are used for the development of petal in a flower.
4. ROUND MELON BALLER ON DIFFERENT SIZES
5. PEELER WITH DIFFERENT BLADES
* It is a necessary tool for skin removal in vegetables that we want to curve and with the addition of several blades we decorate the surfaces.
6. ZIG-ZAG KNIFE
Its blade assists on the morphing of wave surface.
7. COUP PATE IN DIFFERENT SHAPES
The Coup Pate is helping us to form our pattern more easily and quickly.